Monday, August 17, 2009

The New Star Trek Film was CRAP!

Here is some of what the actual Trek Fan Reviewers had to say about this sorry excuse for a Star Trek film:

Stand-in-Stan: "I was bored...extremely bored. There is nothing in this film for people to get involved in...There are no people in this film...There is nothing going on in this film...None of the characters have any charm or depth; they're just a bunch of stick figures barking lines at each other. It is [one of] the most bland, generic, terrible things I've ever seen in my life. This movie is just an empty soda can. It's just trash"

Confused Matthew: "There is no plot here...Through most of this film, I actually ended up wishing that I hated it; at least I would have felt something about this thing...[it] was the most bland experience [I've had] watching a Star Trek movie, or even any science fiction movie."

Crazy Otaku: "One thing I would really like to ask the creators of this film is, considering that everything we've seen from these Star Trek characters for the past half century has been of them as adults, what in all the Universe made the creators of this film believe that these characters would be either as important or as interesting as kids? It is just absolutely mind boggling. As a long time Star Trek fan, I found this movie insulting."

No comments:

Post a Comment